Spatial Data Exporter
Spatial Data Exporter is a GIS tool that converts
shapefiles and TAB files to spatial databases such as SQL Server,
- Converts attribute and geomerty data directly from Shapefiles and TAB files.
- Supported spatial databases:
- SQL Server
- Supports creation of spatial indexes.
- Preview of source map files.
- Preview of exported database tables.
This evaluation version lets you explore the features of Spatial Data Exporter during a
10-day trial period.
Requirements: Windows 7 or later.